Spring Quarter Review & Thank You

Fellow Huskies,

We’ve finally reached the end of an incredible year at the University of Washington. We have worked hard to further our studies, make new friendships, and serve our peers. Spring Quarter was no exception to this at the ASUW as our employees and volunteers strived to make our campus a better place for all.

This year’s final video showcases the hard work the ASUW put in to serve you this quarter.

Feel free to click here to view it.

I also want to personally thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to serve you this year. It has been an incredible experience serving as President and being able to connect with you through these emails and videos. Your patience and participation made this year special and I cannot wait to see what we will all achieve in our lifetimes.

To the graduating seniors, we did it! Congrats!

To everyone else: take advantage of everything you can here. There is no place like UW. We are counting on you to keep making this place even better.

Thank you and go dawgs,

Evan Smith, ASUW President

Christina Xiao

About Christina Xiao

ASUW President
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>